- Click on the following link to download Neovest.
- Click Run or Save to download the Neovest file.
- The Neovest file will then start downloading...
- Click Run once the "Security Warning" box appears.
- The install "Wizard" will then run...
- Once the install wizard finishes, the "Setup" wizard will launch. Once the "Setup" box appears, click Next.
- Select the destination where Neovest is to be installed by clicking Browse and choosing the location. Then, click Next.
- Select the folder where the setup wizard should place Neovest shortcuts, or click Next to cause Windows to automatically select the location for the shortcuts.
- Click Next under the "Additional Tasks" category to create a desktop icon.
- The install process will then begin...
- After Neovest finishes installing, locate and double-click the Neovest icon on the desktop to launch Neovest and sign in with the provided credentials.